Why Sign Up for Better Knees for Life™ ?
If you have tolerable knee discomfort - intermittent, achy or painful knees that is annoying but not quite bad enough to go to a doctor - Better Knees for Life™ is for you.
Maybe you've tried exercise, stretching, heat, cold, anti-inflammatories, massage...you name it, you've probably tried it to get rid of the pain, yet it persists.
You're frustrated no doubt.
In Better Knees for Life™, you'll finally get past all of this frustration.
- understand why symptoms come and go and what to do about it;
- learn how to heal and strengthen your knees from the inside-out - beyond just trying to make your muscles stronger;
- get instructions and video demonstrations of joint-friendly conditioning and strengthening exercises;
- get advice about when and how to make these exercises harder.
- learn how to monitor your progress and how to use it to make better decisions;
- follow-along exercise routines with Laurie Kertz Kelly
Better Knees for Life™ isn't for everyone.
Don't sign up if you:
- want to push through pain or discomfort;
- expect a quick fix;
- don't like working on your own;
- have had imaging studies (e.g., X-Rays, MRI) that have revealed fractures, ligament tears, & and/or grade IV cartilage injuries or areas of cartilage loss with exposed bone;
- have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)-- rather than osteoarthritis (OA) or chondromalacia;
- are also experiencing significant limitations due to pain in other areas, such as ankles, hips, or back;
- have knee pain that is constant & severe (i.e., pain does not ever change / decrease).